I will continue to keep you updated with the latest Coronavirus guidance from Public Health England and the UK Government.
The UK Government advice is science-led and is being constantly updated, due to the dynamic nature of the situation.
Below I have provided the main sources of information from the NHS, the UK Government, and information from HM Treasury for those who may be struggling financially.
If you have any further concerns or require any more information, please do contact me via my email address which is email@example.com
Please continue to visit https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus for a full list of what you need to do and support on offer.
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS
e.g. common symptoms, hygiene, when to call 111, staying at home self isolation if displaying symptoms
- What is Coronavirus and how can I protect myself and others? Click here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- I have symptoms of Coronavirus - what should I do? Click here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/self-isolation-advice/
SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES PARTICULARLY FOR ELDERLY AND VULNERABLE
e.g. household isolation, avoiding public places, schools
- What steps should I take to reduce social interaction with others? Click here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/staying-alert-and-safe-social-distancing
- I am a parent or guardian - is my child's school open? Click here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/closure-of-educational-settings-information-for-parents-and-carers/reopening-schools-and-other-educational-settings-from-1-june
e.g. foreign travel, returning home to the UK
- I have a holiday abroad soon - is it going ahead? Should I travel abroad at all? Click here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus
- I am trying to return home to the UK - is there any flights or consular support? Click here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus#if-youre-abroad
- If you are in difficulty overseas, you can get in touch with Foreign Office consular staff by telephone through a quick search on the Gov.UK "Find an Embassy" page. Anyone in the UK calling about a family member or friend overseas should call the main Foreign Office switchboard any time of day or night on 020 7008 1500. Please do not hesitate to email me if you are struggling to access support - email firstname.lastname@example.org
HELP FOR YOUR BUSINESS
e.g. business rate relief, emergency loans, deferral of tax owed HMRC Time to Pay Scheme
- For Government fiscal support measures in place, click here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-to-employers-and-businesses-about-covid-19/covid-19-support-for-businesses
- For local support, the first port of call for any business owner who’d like free advice is the South West Growth Hub. Click here https://www.heartofswgrowthhub.co.uk/
SUPPORT FOR EMPLOYEES AND FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
e.g. employment rights, Statutory Sick Pay, Universal Credit
- Reduction of salary/self-employment income and/or forced to stay at home. Click here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
NUMBER OF CORONAVIRUS CASES NATIONALLY AND BY AREA